1/06/2012

11 From 11: Learning By Blogging

11 from 11 was inspired by @yearinthelife Adam Simpson  to revisit some favorite posts from 2011.  My “twist” on the challenge is to write about the 11 posts I learned the most from writing.  Here it goes…
This was my first full year of blogging for professional purposes.  It’s a unique, challenging, and fun type of writing.  I’ve learned and continue to learn about formatting, audience, social networking, etc. as a result of blogging.  Thanks for joining the journey!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you wrote this post as it's given me the opportunity to discover your wonderful blog. Have a successful 2012,

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam. I'm also glad the challenge gave me the opportunity to find your blog. :-) Cheridy

    ReplyDelete